Built in 1925, Palace Astra was the first functionalist building in Prague designed by the famous architect Ludvík Kysela on behalf of the merchant and industrialist August Lindt. When designing the building the architect was inspired by two bars of chocolate – dark and white – melted together. The listed building was completely and sensitively renovated and modernised in 2011.
A prominent internal staircase is an elegant architectural feature and allows tenants to efficiently combine floors optimizing internal communication and interaction between employees. Large windows guarantee optimal daylight entry and beautiful views overlooking Wenceslas Square on one side and Jungmannovo Square on the other. Some of the floors can be connected to the neighbouring Palace Euro building.